EPLI covers companies against lawsuits or claims filed by employees, former employees and employment candidates.
Did you know…
- Over the past decade, the number of discrimination cases has more than tripled,
- Employment issues make up 30% of all civil litigation,
- Charges filed through the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission increase virtually every year and
- Publicly held companies, privately held companies and not-for-profit organizations are all at risk for being sued by employees.
Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) typically insures against allegations of:
- Sexual harassment
- Wrongful termination
- Breach of employment contract
- Negligent evaluation
- Failure to employ or promote
- Wrongful discipline
- Deprivation of career opportunity
- Wrongful infliction of emotional distress
EPLI covers companies against lawsuits or claims filed by employees, former employees and employment candidates. This insurance coverage protects the company, its directors, officers and other employees by providing coverage for defense costs, judgments and settlements against the company. Let us quote, compare and save you – time and money. Simply call us or fill out the free quote form to start securing your businesses future.