Just because flood insurance isn’t mandatory it doesn’t mean it’s not a good idea.
Just 6 inches of water can cause over $25,000 in damage to your home and valuables. Did you know…
- Floods are Americas #1 natural disaster
- Every property in Florida is in a flood zone
- Flood is excluded under your Homeowners policy and Business owners policy
- Nearly 1 in 4 claims come from homeowners not required to carry flood insurance
- Flood insurance can be purchased to protect the structure of your house, as well as the contents
- Flood can be caused by heavy and lengthy rainfalls, blocked storm drainage systems, storm surges and more
There may be a 30 day waiting period before your policy goes into effect – so act now. Call us today or fill out the free flood quote form to secure your property against disaster.